Sunday, 4 September 2016

AJ Adams Interview with Elizabeth Lister, author of The Loft

Elizabeth Lister is an author of MM, BDSM, erotica, contemporary fiction, with The Loft - Book One being her most recent publication, reviewed here a few weeks ago.

AJ: What did you love most about this story? 
Liz: I loved the way that James really tries to help Oliver and solve his problem but is unable to, and that Tate finds a way, dangerous though it is, to expose Terrence for who he is.  

AJ: When and why did you first start writing? 
Liz: I actually wrote out my sex fantasies as a teenager and showed them to friends. So I’ve been writing sexy stories since I was quite young. A lot of those early stories involved Han Solo or Indiana Jones, so I guess they were fan fiction really.  

AJ: What is it you love most about writing?  
Liz: When I'm writing a story I feel such a sense of freedom and control, it's just mindblowing.  Creating characters and finding suitable names for them is my favorite thing, and then following them on their journey.

AJ: Tell us about your book covers. What do you look for? How do you go about making them? 
Liz: I like to keep my covers on the simple side. I never felt like my characters had to be on the covers. I just needed a single striking image that symbolized the content. For the three books in The James Lucas Trilogy, I used images of my friend, Mr. Leather Ottawa 2010, Mike Tattersall, because he had the look of the sexy older Dom that I wanted to reference for the series. My publisher arranges the covers but has me connect with the artist and we go from there.

Stalker links
Elizabeth Lister on Amazon
Elizabeth Lister on Goodreads
Elizabeth Lister on Facebook
Elizabeth Lister on Twitter
Elizabeth Lister's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to guest blog? Let me know!

The Tribulations of August Barton By Jennifer LeBlanc

Title: The Tribulations of August Barton Series: The August Barton Series #1 By: Jennifer LeBlanc Publication Date: October 25, 2...