Wednesday, 29 June 2016

AJ Adams & Storm Chase interview with Savannah Morgan

Savannah Morgan is a multigenre author who's latest publication is: Touch of the Irish: A Collection of Erotic Fantasy Short Stories Volume 1

AJ & Storm: What did you love most about this story?

I love the fantasy elements entangled with the Celtic Pantheon. The characters are rich, funny, human yet so much more.

AJ & Storm: What is it you love most about writing?

I love creating the worlds my characters live in, and the characters. They are as real to me as most people. Their challenges and triumphs are the same we have, even my PNR characters are like this. I also enjoy telling a compelling, suspenseful story with a lot of depth.

AJ & Storm: What do you hope to achieve in terms of your writing career?

I would eventually like to be able to write full time, to support my family with my books. However, that isn’t my main goal. I really just want to share my characters’ lives with readers. I love every one of my characters and I know if readers give them a chance they will fall in love with them as well. They may even relate to them a little.

AJ & Storm: Do you ever get writer’s block? How do you cope?

Yes, every writer does. My biggest help in overcoming writer’s block is going back and reading the stories I’ve already written. I have six individual books out and they fall into three separate series: Sapphire Springs; Deadly Flowers; and Touch of the Irish. So going back over previous books helps to bring the characters back to life and helps me write.

AJ & Storm: What’s the most challenging thing about writing?

Finding time to write has to be my biggest challenge at the moment. I recently started a day job and finding the balance between my two worlds has been a bigger challenge than I had expected. I am determined to find it and then I’ll be publishing books again on a regular schedule. In the meantime, I am writing when I can and will be having a few releases this year. I’m very hopeful that I’ll be able to get book 3 in the Sapphire Springs series out by mid or late July.

AJ & Storm: Tell us about your street team. Do you have one? What’s your top tip for starting one?

I do have a street team. It’s a small one, but the ladies are wonderful and extremely supportive of me and my writing. I consider them an extension of my family and love each one like a sister.

My tip for creating a street team is to make certain your members have read at least one of your books and wants to help you promote them because they love them. You would be very surprised how many people will join a street team who have never read the author they are joining to support.



Savannah Morgan Stalker Links

Facebook

The Savannah Morgan fan page

Join the Savvy Stalkers street team

Social Media: Twitter

Youtube

Pinterest

Website

1 comment:

  1. I'm a Savannah Morgan fan :) Her Touch of the Irish series is excellent, and I'm reading her other books this summer.

    ReplyDelete

Want to guest blog? Let me know!

Beauty of the Beast By Rachel L. Demeter

Beauty of the Beast by Rachel L. Demeter Fairy Tale Retellings, #1 Release Date: March 15, 2017 Genres: Adult, Historical Roman...