Monday, 18 April 2016

Review You Don't Own Me by Georgia Le Carre

You Don't Own Me (The Russian Don, #1)You Don't Own Me by Georgia Le Carre
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Dahlia Fury, a sweet ordinary heroine, helps out her roommate by giving one of her clients a massage. However, the client is Zane, an enigmatic Russian Mafiosi, and when he falls for Dahlia, he cons her into becoming his sex slave for a month.

I had the impression this would be a dark read but as Dahlia is irresistibly attracted to Zane, and thoroughly enjoys her predicament, it's a straightforward romance. This is a classic story, but for me the plot and characters were a little light. It also ends in a cliff-hanger. I don't mind huge plots being presented in parts but with this simple tale I'd have preferred it to be complete.

Overall it's a fun, light-hearted entertainment. If you liked Fifty Shades, you'll like this.

ARC received for an honest review.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to guest blog? Let me know!

Promo! Today only! Teacher (Innocence Lost Book 1) By CC Young #99Cents

Teacher (Innocence Lost Book 1) By CC Young Promo Price $0.99 For Thursday 23rd March Only   Grab it while it's hot! The priva...