Tuesday, 25 June 2013

Are Fiverr Promos For Your Ebook Worth It?

I tried out a Fivvr promo last week: one of those, "We've got thousands of loyal Facebook fans" type things for US$5.

I was hesitant because I've found in the past that Facebook page networking is a good thing but paid for Boost promos don't work very well.  However,  for a few dollars I thought I'd have a go, just to see.

I put up a Wildcat in Moscow, a full length mainstream romance I haven't promoted for a while so that I could see exactly how well the promo worked in terms of hits and sales.

In 3 words: waste of time.

Really.  Complete, total, utter waste of time. Didn't even get a spike in hits, never mind a single sale.  

So I'm back to doing my own networking and promo.  It's hard work, but at least I know it generates sales.

Now, if you like the idea of a cool purple haired Goth heroine, check out The Gift: An Erotic Romance in Kiev  Just US$1.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to guest blog? Let me know!